2017-18 Chafee Education and Training Grant Application
What is your Student Profile?
Applicants need a Student Profile to create a secure, private account where OSAC
retains your application. With an Student Profile you can log in with your user
name and password to:
- Update your personal information
- Update your e-mail address to receive important OSAC notifications
- Update your application before officially submitting it to OSAC
- Update your college choice and college major
- Track the status of scholarships for which you applied
- Accept or decline scholarship awards
- Return next year to apply for Chafee ETG and scholarships and refresh your previous
year’s application – saving you lots of time!
Chafee Education and Training Grant (ETG) OSAC Grant Application:
- I am a First-time Grant Application user:
Start your Student Profile by entering your identifying information, and create a user name and password.
Start New Application
- I have started/completed an Grant Application application:
Update/view/submit your current 2017-18 Grant Application (continue the application process, fix omissions,
or refresh for the current year from a prior year's application) or view your 2017-18application.
- I have forgotten my user name and password:
Enter your identifying information to have the Grant Application try to find your application.
Find Your Application