What is your Student Profile?
Applicants need a Student Profile to create a secure, private account where OSAC
retains your application. With an Student Profile you can log in with your user
name and password to:
- Update your personal information
- Update your e-mail address to receive important OSAC notifications
- Update your application before officially submitting it to OSAC
- Update your college choice and college major
- Track the status of scholarships and grants for which you applied
- Accept or decline scholarship awards
- Return next year to apply, refreshing from your previous year’s application – saving
you lots of time!
OSAC Student Portal for Student Child Care Grant Application:
- I am a First-time Student Portal user:
Start your Student Profile by entering your identifying information, and create a user name and password.
Start New Application
- I have started/completed my Application:
Update/view/submit your current 2017-18 application (or to refresh for the
current year from a prior year's application) or view your 2016 application.
- I have forgotten my user name and/or password:
Enter your identifying information to have the Student Portal try to find your application.
Find Your Application